- Located at 74 Granby St. in Bloomfield, CT the WHYBL Indoor Facility has benefitted our league since Winter '16-'17 serving as a location for instructional clinics, league events, and team practices keeping our players involved in baseball activities year-round.
- All requests to use the facility other than part of WHYBL league or team sponsored activities must occur by contacting our VP of Indoor Facility and Capital Improvements, Kevin Hebert.
- This indoor facility registration form must be completed prior to use
- Note: This form is not for registering for spring, summer, or fall baseball
- To request a time please email or text Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org. or
- Requests should include your name, your child's name, the time requested, and area of the facility you would like (e.g. batting cage, throwing tunnel, or field).
- Time Slots are 30 minutes each.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/1900 and 01/01/2099